Whatever the size of your organisation, whatever your sector, and whether you have a formal HR function or not, access to the latest HR knowledge and expertise is essential if you are to stay ahead. The good news is that keeping up to date with HR and development issues needn't be complex. And it needn't be expensive.
Why CIPD Organisation Subscription?
CIPD Organisation Subscription gives you, and the people at your organisation site, unlimited preferential discounts on CIPD products and services. It also gives you, and the nominated representatives in your subscription, access to a wealth of resources to help support your HR activities and wider organisation.
How Organisation Subscription works
When you purchase a CIPD Organisation Subscription, you will immediately be able to take advantage of the following.
Discounts on CIPD products and services
The discounts on CIPD products and services will give you optimum return on your investment. They are unlimited, so you and the people at your site, can benefit from the discounts below as many times as you want.
The discounts include:
- the member discount on CIPD training courses
- 10% discount on in-house training
- 10% discount on an HR consulting project (first 10 days)
- the member discount on CIPD conferences places
- 10% off books from the CIPD bookstore.
And, exclusively for CIPD Organisation Subscribers:
- 20% off HR-inform, our new premium online HR information subscription service for HR professionals. As well as up-to-date reference information, HR-inform offers resources, practical tools, model workplace policies and customisable and downloadable documents on all core areas of HR. It also provides a HR news service and keeps users informed about employment law changes and important dates on the HR calendar
- 30% off CIPD HR and Training toolkits and DVDs
- restricted member only areas of CIPD website, consisting of practical tools (with checklists, diagnostics and frameworks), surveys, reports and research, company information, online journals, an employment law area and much more
- the largest HR library in Europe
- award-winning People Management magazine, delivered to your door fortnightly
- CIPD employment law helplines.
- CIPD online communities enabling you to exchange views and advice with other practitioners and gain new perspectives on people management and development issues.
- The CIPD Branch network across the UK and Ireland provides opportunities for you to meet with experts and HR professionals to share expertise and exchange ideas on all areas of people management and development.
International Organisation Subscribers
Whether your organisation is based outside the UK, or a business operating globally, CIPD Organisation Subscription includes a range of specially designed resources to help you maximise the performance of your people, wherever they are based:
- access to the CIPD International Forum which looks at current global HR issues to engage professionals who work or are interested in international HR
- receive quarterly WorldLink newsletter from the World Federation of Personnel Management Associations, which provides worldwide insight into the HR issues faced by the 70 nations in the federation
- access to resources on international HR management, including practical advice, guidance and tools, on the CIPD website
- entry to the reception for international organisation subscribers, members and visitors from across the world at the CIPD HRD Conference and Exhibition and the CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition.
What does it cost to subscribe?
The fee you will pay depends on:
- the number of employees at your site
- the number of additional representatives you wish to include in your subscription
- whether your organisation is based in the UK.
This is summarised in the table below:
|No. of employees
||£210 + VAT|
|251 - 1000
||£450 + VAT|
||£700 + VAT|
||Additional reps each
||£122 + VAT|
|251 - 1000
||Additional reps each
How to join
- Complete the online application form
- Submit the form online (or post the summary page if you prefer, to the Organisation Subscription Administrator, CIPD, 151 The Broadway, London SW19 1JQ)
- Make your payment, which can be accepted in several ways:
- By cheque - please forward your cheque to the Organisation Subscription Administrator
- By credit card - once your application has been submitted, the Organisation Subscription Administrator will call you to obtain your credit card details
- By bank transfer or bankers draft to:
Lloyds TSB Bank plc, 3 St Georges Road, London SW19 4DR
Bank account name: CIPD Enterprises Ltd
Bank account number: 01533602
Sort code: 30-99-66
You will receive a welcome pack within ten days of your application being processed.
CIPD Organistion members
In line with extensive research and feedback, we have built on Organisation membership to aid you even further in gaining access to relevant, current information and guidance on HR and learning and development. The new version, CIPD Organisation Subscription, gives you more services, benefits and preferential discounts than before.