Where is the conference venue?
How much does it cost?
See booking details for 1 and 2 day prices, as well as early booking discounts (if booked by 20 May 2011).
What are the booking terms and conditions?
- All payment must be in pounds sterling.
- Payment for the conference must be received within 30 days of invoice or before the start of the event, whichever is sooner.
- All bookings from international delegates must be accompanied by payment. We will not be able to guarantee you a place unless payment has been made.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email) and will be acknowledged in writing.
- Cancellations received 40–20 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 25% administration charge, based on the original fee paid.
- Cancellations received 19–0 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 100% cancellation charge, based on the original fee paid.
- One change to your booking arrangements can be made without charge (substitutions and seminar changes). Otherwise, an administration charge of £40.00 will be charged.
- Whilst the programme is correct at time of going to press, the CIPD reserves the right to change details of the event without notice. Alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Where circumstances force the CIPD to cancel a conference, the liability of the CIPD shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid for that particular conference. The CIPD is not liable for any consequential loss.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. CIPD Enterprises Limited disclaim any liability for advice given or the accuracy of any advice given, including but not limited to legal advice, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
- Please note that for promotional purposes, there may be professional photography and video production taking place during the event.
- Attendance at the event shall constitute your consent to inclusion in CIPD photographs and videos for any purpose and in any media.
What if I have any specific requirements and further questions?
The CIPD aims to ensure that its services are available to all. If you have any special needs please advise us on your booking form and we will contact you to discuss your requirements. Alternatively, call +44 (0) 20 8612 6248 or email email@example.com