Where is the conference venue?
Hallam Conference Centre
How much does the conference cost?
Tickets are flexible so you can choose to attend both days (and save £50), or the OD Conference (25 September) or the Workshop (26 September) by itself.
Both days - OD Conference (25 September) and the Organisation Design Workshop (26 September)
Member early booking* price: £755 +VAT
Member standard price: £845 +VAT
Non-member early booking price: £845 + VAT
Non-member standard price: £950+ VAT
OD Conference only (25 September)
Member early booking* price: £485 + VAT
Member standard price: £540 + VAT
Non-member early booking* price: £540 + VAT
Non-member standard price: £600 + VAT
Workshop only (26 September)
Member early booking* price: £320+ VAT
Member standard price: £355 + VAT
Non-member early booking* price: £355 + VAT
Non-member standard price: £395 + VAT
* Bookings received by 22 July 2013 will qualify for the early booking rate.
** Prices include lunch, tea and coffee.
What are the booking terms and conditions?
Terms and conditions
- All payment must be in pounds sterling.
- Payment for the conference must be received within 30 days of invoice or before the start of the event, whichever is sooner.
- All bookings from international delegates must be accompanied by payment. We will not be able to guarantee you a place unless payment has been made.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email) and will be acknowledged in writing.
- Cancellations received 40–20 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 25% administration charge, based on the original fee paid.
- Cancellations received 19–0 days before the start of the event, regardless of date booked, will incur a 100% cancellation charge, based on the original fee paid.
- One change to your booking arrangements can be made without charge (substitutions and seminar changes). Otherwise, an adminstration charge of £40.00 will be charged.
- Whilst the programme is correct at time of going to press, the CIPD reserves the right to change details of the event without notice. Alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Where circumstances force the CIPD to cancel a conference, the liability of the CIPD shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid for that particular conference. The CIPD is not liable for any consequential loss.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. CIPD Enterprises Limited disclaim any liability for advice given or the accuracy of any advice given, including but not limited to legal advice, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
- Professional photography and video production may be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD events. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.
Any other questions?
We’re committed to customer service and have a dedicated department to answer your enquiries from 09:00-17:30, Monday to Friday.
If you have any further questions, please use our enquiry form via the link below or call our customer services team on 020 8612 6248.