HR Content Manager
Location – Wimbledon, South West London
Type – Permanent
Hours – 35 hours per week
Salary – £45,000 - £50,000
We’re the CIPD — the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of 140,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We’ve been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years, helping members build their professional expertise and organisations build their HR and leadership capability.
We’re looking for an experienced HR Content Manager to join our innovative Knowledge and Capability team in Wimbledon.
The purpose of this role is to work in conjunction with CIPD’s customer proposition strategies, create world class HR, OD & LAW content that will boost the capability of the profession and the value that it adds to business. The successful candidate will curate and filter CIPD research and thought leadership, external thought leadership, knowledge and content to build freemium HR, OD & LAW content streams. Ensure content can be delivered across a breadth of channels including; branches, centres, digital, conferences and that the content stream leverages all of CIPD’s assets fully e.g.: Profession Map, CPD tool, journals, toolclicks etc.
This is a high profile and challenging role in a business with high growth potential. It requires well developed commercial, relationship and content expertise skills to manage and grow the freemium content streams successfully.
- Represent CIPD and contribute at conferences, events, forums and other member based events when required.
- Create, partner and curate a portfolio of leading-edge products to fulfil the needs of a wide variety of customers from fee to free and ensure that all content is world-class, innovative, blended and represents the latest learning research.
- Continually update and identify market needs and develop innovative and market leading propositions.
- Create productive, engaging and trusted relationships with HR,OD & LAW leaders and other key influencers in support of CIPD’s objectives, to identify business opportunities to help organisations professionalise their HR,OD & LAW functions
- Deep expertise in either HR, OD or LAW.
- Of graduate calibre with a relevant qualification and ideally a Chartered Member of CIPD, the post requires an innovative content expert with consultancy and learning design experience. Experience as a practitioner in this area is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, project management and negotiation skills are essential.
- Previous experience in developing business plans, designing and quality assessing leading edge learning and development programmes and qualifications, up to senior management level, would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the educational market for professional qualifications and distance learning is desirable.
There has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We offer a friendly and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities and benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, free two-course lunch and flexible working hours.
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, then click Apply.
CIPD valuing everyone as an individual
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.