Benefits to you and your career
By studying and successfully achieving a CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualification, you are demonstrating that you have the skills and drive to maximise your contribution to overall business performance and are committed to achieving the highest standard of professionalism in your career.
A professional grade of membership
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate and Diploma offered by CIPD Flexible Learning+ are designed to reflect the CIPD Profession Map and professional membership criteria.
If you successfully complete the full CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma, you will have achieved the knowledge requirement for Chartered membership. If you then have the relevant work experience, you can apply for a membership assessment (assessing your workplace activities and behaviours). If successful, you will be upgraded to Chartered Member (MCIPD).
Raise your professional profile
Chartered membership confirms to peers and employers that you've delivered against the activities, knowledge and behaviours set for the Chartered Member criteria.
Enhance your career prospects
Chartered Members are better placed to command higher salaries. Independent research reveals that individuals with professional qualifications stand to earn £81,000 in additional earning over a lifetime (CCPMO Economic Impact Report, December 2008).
As Chartered Member you're able to use the professional designation Chartered MCIPD after your name.
A more active role within the CIPD
You'll be eligible to vote on constitutional matters and you can apply to be a Branch Officer.
Benefits to your organisation
Maximise your contribution to sustainable business success
Our qualifications focus on the role of HR and L&D in building sustainable business success. So by investing in your development, your organisation is maximising the ability of its HR and development function to help contibute to organisational objectives.
Learning that can be immediately applied to workplace challenges
Our programmes are business-focused, relevant and practical so you can apply your new knowledge and skills back to the workplace – immediately. Features of CIPD Flexible Learning+ programmes that will help you achieve this include:
- The highly practical nature of the workbooks which many of our learners tell us aids immediate workplace application – these are a unique resource only available through CIPD Flexible Learning+.
- Workshops run by consultant facilitators who bring real life examples and practices into the group for discussion. Your organisation will benefit from access to the very latest thinking and expertise in best practice.
- Assessments which involve finding solutions to real life examples and challenges from your workplace. Together with your reading of the materials, your discussions as a group and guidance by the facilitators, you’ll be in a strong position provide free consultancy on key and unique issues affecting your organisation.
Minimise your time away from the office
With CIPD Flexible Learning+, the amount of time you’ll need to spend out of the office on ‘off the job’ training is minimised, along with travel and accommodation costs, as you’ll only need to attend a workshop every four weeks or so. So you’re able to bring considerable benefits to your organisation through the time that this unique method of study enables you to continue to dedicate to your organisation.
Enhance your organisation’s profile
Organisations need to motivate and engage existing employees as well as make themselves appealing to potential future talent. By showing a committment to developing its people, your organisation will add value to its branding agenda.
Provide access to CIPD resources
While studying with us, you’ll have access to a range of products and services available excusively to CIPD members, which in turn, can be of significant benefit to your organisation. You’ll have access to a wealth of professional resources including:
- online journals and magazines
- People Management magazine
- member only surveys, reports and research
- training tools
- and, much more!