Using data-driven insights to transform your organisation
- experience a dynamic, interactive format with practitioners providing tangible action plans and solutions to your HR analytics issues
- learn from real-life case studies from public and private sector organisations who understand the challenges you are facing
- understand how HR data can support your organisation’s strategic objectives and plans for growth
- develop collaborative partnerships to gain in-depth business insights
- gain stakeholder investment in your people strategies through data-driven evidence
- compare engagement and performance data to communicate meaningful, strategic business insights
STREAM 1 You should attend the Stream 1 sessions if you are at the start of your analytics journey, or have started to carry out basic level reporting. You will gain the benefit of hearing from organisations who can provide you with insights into how they began and developed their analytical reporting, and understand how you can apply these practical lessons to your own organisation.
STREAM 2 You should attend the Stream 2 sessions if you are already carrying out some analytical HR reporting, and want to understand how you can move further along the maturity scale. You will hear practical information from experts who can provide you with the skills to successfully move from basic reporting to creating predictive insights supporting strategic business decisions.
You may choose one session from each stream if you wish. Please read the full description below and choose your sessions when you make your booking.
Book by 29 September to save money with early-bird ticket offers.