The business case for organisations
CIPD research shows that most organisations believe investing in the development of its people is vital. It is perceived as a key strategy to differentiate organisations from their competitors and position them to benefit from the eventual improvements in business and consumer confidence.
Our qualifications focus on the role of HR and L&D in building sustainable business success. So by investing in your development, your organisation is maximising the ability of its HR and development function to help contribute to organisational objectives.
Apply your learning straight back to the workplace
Our programmes are business-focused, relevant and practical so you can apply your new knowledge and skills back to the workplace – immediately. Features of CIPD Flexible Learning+ programmes that will help you achieve this include:
- The highly practical nature of the workbooks which many of our learners tell us aids immediate workplace application – these are a unique resource only available through CIPD Flexible Learning+.
- Workshops run by consultant facilitators who bring real life examples and practices into the group for discussion. Your organisation will benefit from access to the very latest thinking and expertise in best practice.
- Assessments which involve finding solutions to real life examples and challenges from your workplace. Together with your reading of the materials, your discussions as a group and guidance by the facilitators, you'll be in a strong position to provide free consultancy on key and unique issues affecting your organisation.
Minimise your time away from the office
With CIPD Flexible Learning+, the amount of time you'll need to spend out of the office on 'off the job' training is minimised, along with travel and accommodation costs, as you'll only need to attend a workshop every four weeks or so. So you're able to bring considerable benefits to your organisation through the time that this unique method of study enables you to continue to dedicate to your organisation.
Enhance your organisation's profile
Organisations need to motivate and engage existing employees, as well as make themselves appealing to potential future talent. By showing a commitment to developing its people, your organisation will add value to its employer of choice status.
Provide access to CIPD resources
While studying through CIPD Flexible Learning+, you'll have access to a range of products and services available exclusively to CIPD members, which in turn, can be of significant benefit to your organisation. You'll have access to a wealth of professional resources including:
- online journals and magazines
- People Management magazine
- member only surveys, reports and research
- training tools
- and, much more!
How CIPD Flexible Learning+ works