We currently offer two levels of CIPD qualifications by CIPD Flexible Learning+, Level 3 Foundation and Level 7 Advanced qualifications.
CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualifications
Foundation Level (3) qualifications are perfect if you want to acquire a wide range of relevant practical skills in HR and development. Our foundation certificates give you a professionally recognised qualification and the knowledge towards Associate professional membership. You can also choose to follow a HR or L&D pathway.
Note: From autumn 2013, both CIPD’s own learning delivery arm and MOL will offer separate programmes for CIPD foundation level 3 qualifications (CIPD Certificate in HR Practice and CIPD Certificate in L&D Practice). This will provide you with more options when choosing a programme that suit your preferred learning style and lifestyle.
Find out more about CIPD level 3 foundation qualifications from CIPD’s own learning delivery arm.
Find out about CIPD level 3 foundation qualifications from MOL - Certificate in HR Practice or Certificate in L&D Practice.
Who are the Level 3 Foundation qualifications for?
Level 3 Foundation qualifications are for those:
- who are aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in HR or Learning and Development (L&D)
- who are working in the field of HR/L&D in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- who have the responsibility for HR/L&D activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function.
CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualifications
- Diploma in HRM or HRD
- Certificate in HRM or HRD
CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualifications provide you with a professionally recognised qualification, plus our Advanced Diploma provides the underpinning knowledge towards CIPD Chartered level of professional membership.
The Advanced Diploma, replaces the Professional Development Scheme (PDS) and is the most widely recognised professional qualification for HR and development practitioners.
Each of our Level 7 Advanced qualifications allows you the opportunity to specialise in your chosen field of Human Resources Management (HRM) or Human Resources Development (HRD).
Who are the Level 7 Advanced qualifications for?
Level 7 Advanced qualifications are suitable for people who:
- have responsibility for Human Resource (HR) decision making within an organisation at either operational, tactical or more strategic level
- are HR professionals in a team or HR functional management role who are seeking to enhance and develop their career
- have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function
- are independent or employed HR consultants who support organisations in meeting their goals.