The Future of Learning: the L&D Professional Development Hub
Be part of the future of L&D and stay at the forefront of your profession with The Future of Learning Hub.
Get the latest industry trends, techniques and skills content in a bite-sized format, all curated for you to make staying up to date quick and easy. From CIPD Training in partnership with Home Learning College.
Join The Future of Learning and get 12 months access to:
- Bite-sized L&D learning and skills content – all in one place, whenever you need it
- Exclusive live sessions with leading L&D specialists –ask questions, get insights into new trends and practical ‘how to’ guides
- Curate your own content,shape the debate with specialist practitioners and a growing community
- Fresh ideas, innovation and inspiration you can apply to have a positive impact in your organisation
Be part of the L&D community who are shaping the future of the profession.
Download your guide to the Future of Learning to find out more
Who is it for?
At all stages of your career, being up to date with industry trends and new tools will help keep you at the forefront of the L&D profession. Designed for anyone who wants to:
- Shape the debate – this year’s emerging trend could be next year’s essential knowledge
- Establish the currency of their professional knowledge
- Learn how to apply their knowledge and demonstrate its impact in the workplace the next day
- Network with and learn from their peer community
Our online hub can be accessed anywhere so is suitable for professionals all over the world.
What will I learn?
Stay up to date in the fast changing world of L&D with the latest content, expertly curated for you – so you save time and get the knowledge you need.
The four key areas at the forefront of a changing L&D industry are covered in The Future of Learning:
- The Changing Context of L&D – find out how L&D is changing and how you can keep up with shifts
- The Science of Human Behaviour – discover how neuroscience can make your L&D more effective
- Processes, Practices and Policies – understand what these mean in practice, what is changing and how it affects you
- Insight, Data and Analytics – learn how metrics and data can help you align with business goals
L&D is a fast changing sector that you will help to shape – we also have ‘Specialist topics’ that are covered through live sessions, content you submit for curation and community debates.
How does it work?
Available now, buy online for 12 months access to your virtual learning campus, which you can use anytime, from any device.
You will have access to:
- brand new and updated resources every January, with new content added throughout the year
- bite-sized lessons: access them just in time or when you have a spare half hour. Demonstrate understanding to complete the lessons, stretch yourself by explaining what it means to you and debating in the forums
- live sessions: Monthly webinars and open forums with L&D specialists
- lessons to work through the, reflecting on your learning and participating in the community, allowing you to achieve recognition of your ongoing personal development - recognised by the CIPD as part of your CPD requirement
- additional badges for curating content, becoming an active reviewer and demonstrating learning impact in the workplace.
Sign up for 12 months access
Sign up today and start benefiting immedietly.
If you're a CIPD Member, you're entitled to great savings on The Future of Learning. Sign up by calling +44 (0)20 8612 6202.