EU Employment advice - 03330 431 216
What is the EU Employment Advice Line?
This helpline, provided by LAW Express, gives CIPD members access to European employment advice. The service operates in conjunction with members of the Association of European Lawyers (AEL). For further details of the firms, see the Professional Services section of the LAW Express website.
Please note that all of the companies operate independently: any instructions that a CIPD member gives to a legal firm will be entirely at their own expense and the usual checks will be carried out by the firm before accepting any instructions.
How does it work?
- Like the two existing helplines, it is a telephone service only.
- Members outline their employment query and leave a landline number. The relevant AEL firm from the country concerned will return the call within three hours.
- Calls are charged at £45 per call (including VAT) - credit card payments only.
- Lines are open 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday.
Which countries does it cover?
||Isle of Man
When you call our helplines...
Please assist our LAS staff by having ready:
- your CIPD membership number
- any documentation relevant to your enquiry (for example your contract of employment).
Already a member?
If you already have a website account please login
Member without a website account?
If you are already a CIPD member, but have not yet created a website account, please register.
Register for website account