A practical interactive tool produced jointly by CIPD and REC (the Rcruitment & Employment Confederation). For those involved in recruitment and either thinking of, or currently using, recruitment agencies, it will help you recognise what creates and drives forward successful partnerships. Through a series of interactive instruments it will help answer questions like:
- What are our basic aims in recruitment and how might recruitment agencies help us achieve our objectives?
- Which factors should be considered when choosing a new recruitment agency to work with?
- How can added value partnerships with recruitment agencies be built and maintained?
- What steps can be taken to ensure that relationships with agencies add value to our resourcing strategy?
- How can the strategic aspects of the HR/agency relationship be developed and those areas which are less successful be improved?
- How best can we measure the benefits of using recruitment agencies?
A complementary tool aimed at recruitment agencies provides specific instruments to help them understand the motivation and interests of their HR partners.