This report explores how the themes on transformational change, identified in the first report, apply in practice. Case studies from four organisations provide practical examples of how organisations have approached transformational change.
The report also includes recommendations that HR, OD and L&D professionals should consider for their organisations and their own skill set, if they are to be successful expert initiators and facilitators of transformational change.
‘What is clear from three of the cases is that senior HR managers were critical in
directing the change but not leading it. They were acting as ‘‘expert facilitators’’.’
Content of the report
Introduction: the transformational change challenge
- How organisations land transformational change: key themes
- How approaches have changed: landing change
- How approaches have changed: the role of HR, OD and L&D
Appendices: Change case studies
- Appendix 1: BBC Worldwide
- Appendix 2: HMRC
- Appendix 3: News UK
- Appendix 4: Zurich UK Life
Individual case studies can be downloaded below.