How does Experience Assessment work?
If you’re an experienced HR and/or L&D professional, practitioner or consultant, you could become a professional member of the CIPD through Experience Assessment within four months simply by following these straightforward steps.
Steps to professional membership through EA
- Book in for your FREE Pre-Assessment Discussion to determine whether EA is the right route for you and the most appropriate level. Call the CIPD today to book your Pre-assessment Discussion on +44 (0)20 8612 6208.
- Register for Experience Assessment and complete three on-line assessments over an 8 week period. The cost to complete Experience Assessment depends on the level of professional membership you are applying for (£1996 for Associate, £2045 for Chartered Member or £2375 for Chartered Fellow).
- Attend a Professional Discussion to explore your evidence in more detail.
- Receive a personalised report which will support your continuing professional development.
- If successful you will achieve professional membership of the CIPD (Associate member, Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow). You will be able to use designatory letters after your name (Assoc CIPD, Chartered MCIPD and Chartered FCIPD). We’ll send you your new professional member card and certificate too.
Although you’ll have a deadline to work towards, you’ll be able to work at your own pace, fitting the assessments around your busy schedule. You'll need to invest around two weeks of your time in total over the eight weeks to complete a series of assessments designed to capture your experience and knowledge.
Get in touch today
Contact CIPD today to book your free EA Pre-Assessment Discussion and start your journey to CIPD professional membership. Call us today on +44 (0)20 8612 6208.
About Experience Assessment