Benefits of professional membership through EA
Make your experience count
There’s never been better time to capitalise on your experience in HR and L&D. Experience Assessment is a rewarding and straightforward way for you to gain recognition for your achievements through a professional level of CIPD membership.
Benefits of CIPD professional membership
Professional membership of the CIPD sets you apart:
- recognition for your professional achievements
- raise your profile with employers and peers
- improve your career prospects and earning potential
- use the letters after your name (Assoc CIPD, Chartered MCIPD or Chartered FCIPD)
- enjoy exclusive CIPD member benefits too.
As a CIPD professional member you also receive have access to the latest HR and L&D resources to keep you informed and on top of your game. As you reach Chartered Member and Chartered Fellow, your membership will continue to evolve to meet your strategic needs. For example Chartered Fellows receive Work. the strategic quarterly journal.
Benefits of Associate member
Benefits of Charted Member
Benefits of Chartered Fellow
About Experience Assessment