Affiliate membership - join today!
Open to all, Affiliate membership is a non-professional level of membership. It’s ideal if you need access to CIPD resources to help you in your role straight away.
It’s also a great way to learn about the CIPD and access all our exclusive member benefits to support your personal and professional development.
Join online now
Download the application form (PDF 714 KB)
Benefits of Affiliate membership
As an Affiliate member, you get exclusive access to all our member benefits.
Have confidence in your HR and development role
- Peace of mind that you are following best practice through exclusive access to member-only areas of our website, including vital employment law updates, advice and our legal helpline keeping you compliant at all times.
- Help with the HR issues you are facing now with our practical resources, including factsheets, HR topics, tools, templates and useful ‘how to’ guides.
- Get answers to your specific questions with our online professional communities.
- Keep up-to-date with how other organisations are dealing with the issues you face, and network with like-minded people. CIPD members receive discounts to attend CIPD conferences and exhibitions such as the HR in SMEs Conference.
- Save 10-20% on CIPD training such as the HR for Non-HR Managers short course.
- Subscribe to our online employment law and HR subscription resource, HR-inform, and you’ll save £’s by taking advantage of the CIPD Members’ preferential rate.
Support in your HR career
- Access the latest UK and international HR and business news, in-depth research and insight, and online business journals via EBSCO and reports.
- Subscription to our award-winning monthly magazine,People Management, which reports on the important news and views in business and HR, reflecting the full scope of the profession, as well as access to a range of other online business journals. Get new perspectives and inspiration from leading HR thinkers, plus practical tips and useful references. You can also view the latest news and jobs online.
- Access to professional development tools. my CPD Map shows you what you need to know and do at every stage of your career to represent the standards for the profession. Plus, CIPD members have exclusive access to our online assessment tool.
- Network at local branch events, CIPD members receive discounts on attending all our regional conferences, as well as our full event programme of annual and one-day conferences.
- Discounts on CIPD products and services, online subscription titles, conference titles, publications and toolkits. Plus, receive discounts on a wide range of business and leisure products and services.
How to join as an Affiliate member
The quickest and easiest way to join is online.
Alternatively, you can download our Affiliate application form and post or fax it back to us.
Download the application form (PDF 324 KB)
You might be interested in
A straightforward way to achieve industry recognition for your HR achievements and benefit from
professional membership of the CIPD.
Watch the video overview
Advance your HR career
HR and L&D qualifications
delivered in the UK,
Ireland and internationally.