We would like to welcome you back to membership
If you've previously been a CIPD member, we’d like to welcome you back into membership today. Rejoin and we'll keep you informed, supported and connected throughout your career.
Designed with you in mind and on what our members tell us they need, membership allows you to unlock exclusive benefits to help you follow good practice, solve the issues you are facing right now and keep up to date.
Call us on +44 (0) 20 8612 6208 or email us for more information.
Why is membership a must have?
- designatory letters after your name - if you were a professional member (Associate, Chartered Member and Chartered Fellow), you’ll continue to demonstrate your professionalism, credibility and ability to meet internationally recognised standards to employers, clients and peers – it’s a badge of credibility that you’ve already earned!
- unlimited and exclusive access to valuable content, information and practical tools including 100’s of journals, leading-edge research, podcasts, surveys, policy reports, L&D resources, and so much more
- stay connected and expand your professional network through local, regional and online events, conferences, exhibitions and online professional communities
- get career management support to help you make your next career move, build your employability skills, prepare for interviews and more - plus, gain access to the CIPD Career Hub for a host of information, tools and advice.
- professional development tools - support your own career development with my CPD Map, an exclusive member-only online tool to enable CIPD members to use the CIPD Profession Map
- receive the latest HR and L&D news straight to your inbox
- weekly CIPD Update and Monthly In a Nutshell… emails for our pick of the best HR and L&D thinking
- People Management magazine, app and online for the latest news and jobs
- exclusive member-only savings - save 70% off HR-inform, CIPD's online HR subscriptions service, as well as 10-20% off other CIPD products and services and access to savings on non-CIPD products such as gym memberships and cinema tickets.
How to rejoin
Membership lapsed on or after 31 August 2016?
Membership lapsed before 31 August 2016?
Note: To rejoin you will need to pay the rejoining and membership fee. Please see the fees page for more information. Returning CIPD professional members are required to provide evidence of their ongoing Continuous Professional Development.
If you have any questions about rejoining, then please call +44 (0)20 8612 6208 or email us.
Not previously a CIPD member? Find out about joining today.
You might be interested in