Investing in a productive future: submission to the Spending Review 2015
This information is available for download
Spending Review 2015
Published September 2015
About this download
In July 2015 the CIPD responded to HM Treasury’s request for suggestions for new ideas for policies or reforms that would form part of its annual Spending Review, to be delivered in November 2015.
In developing suggestions, HM Treasury requested that all representations addressed:
- likely effectiveness and feasibility
- public spending implications and value for money
- wider macroeconomic implications (for economic stability and growth)
- legislative and operational requirements
- sectoral and distributional impacts
- administrative and compliance costs and issues.
Read HM Treasury’s accompanying document A country that lives within its means: Spending Review 2015.