Register interest in delivering CIPD qualifications
CIPD's internationally recognised HR and L&D qualifications are currently delivered by over 270 accredited universities, colleges and professional training providers across the UK and internationally. Each year over 12,000 students join CIPD programmes to develop their knowledge and advance their careers in HR and L&D.
The CIPD currently have good provision of our qualifications and are not actively looking to award new study centres. Our focus is on working with our existing centres to ensure the best possible student experience and the continued growth and improvement of the profession.
If you want to register your interest in becoming a CIPD accredited centre, we will hold details and as we review our provision again in July 2017 we may be in contact to discuss accreditation further. We can only consider enquires from study centres who;can:
- show experience;of delivering high quality professional qualifications
- demonstrate how they will attract;minimum student numbers of 50 in year one with ambition to grow
- provide detailed market research in their enquiry
- deliver CIPD qualifications in geographic regions;identified as requiring further provision
- offer an excellent, innovative and potentially unique learning experience.
If you feel you meet these criteria, please register your interest by completing the New Centre Initial Enquiry Form:
Download a copy of our 2016-17 UK centre fees, or contact email@example.com to enquire about international fees.