The CIPD qualfications at Level 5 Intermediate offer the perfect platform to further develop your HR, L&D or other specialist knowledge after studying a CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualification.
Alternatively if you're working in HR, but have no professionally-recognised HR qualifications, you can choose to study CIPD Level 5 Intermediate qualifications.
*Level 5 Intermediate qualifications are comparable to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) level 5, comparable to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) level 5.
Gain a deeper understanding of HR and L&D issues
CIPD new Level 5 Intermediate qualifications will give you a broader perspective of the organisational issues facing HR professionals and enable you to develop effective analytical and problem solving skills.
CIPD professional membershipThe Intermediate level certificates and diplomas in HR Management and Development provide a professional level of CIPD membership Associate (Assoc CIPD).
Level 5 Intermediate qualifications are ideal for those who:
- seek to develop a career in HR management and development
- are working in the field of HR management and development and need to extend their knowledge and skills
- have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies
- need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental context.
Choose from the following Level 5 Intermediate qualifications:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Development
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Development
- Award in Human Resources