About Level 7 Advanced qualificatons
CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualifications are available in three sizes:
- award in HR (Advanced level award in HR)
- certificate (Advanced level certificate in HR)
- diplomas (Advanced level diploma in HR Management or HR Development (These replace and are equivalent to the previous CIPD Professional Development Scheme (PDS))).
*CIPD Level 7 Advanced qualifications are comparable to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) level 7 in England, comparable to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) level 7 and level 11 and 9 for Scotland and Ireland respectively. They are equivalent to a postgraduate level qualification.
The knowledge for CIPD professional membership
Successful completion of the Level 7 Advanced diploma in HR Management or HR Development will also give you the knowledge required towards a professional level of membership (Associate member, Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow).
Level 7 Advanced qualifications are suitable for people who:
- have responsibility for Human Resource (HR) decision making within an organisation at either operational, tactical or more strategic level
- are HR professionals in a team or HR functional management role who are seeking to enhance and develop their career
have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function
- are independent or employed HR consultants who support organisations in meeting their goals.
Where to study a Level 7 Advanced qualification
We have a network of approved centres across the UK and Ireland and internationally that offer our Level 7 Advanced qualifications.