People Skills provides FREE expert HR support for small businesses based in Glasgow. Supported by Glasgow City Council, People Skills can help grow your business by focusing on your most important asset, your people.
- Businesses based in Glasgow.
- Businesses between 5 and 50 people.
What can we do for you?
People Skills can give you advice and guidance on every aspect of people management.
We recognise that small business don’t always have the time and the money to spend on people related issues. People management may even be viewed as a luxury rather than an essential – until a tipping point arises or a crisis occurs.
Whatever ‘age’ your business and whatever development stage you are at, People Skills can help with key topics such as:
- recruiting new staff
- getting the best out of your staff with training, reward and pay advice
- reducing sickness absence
- increasing motivation and staff happiness
- preventing conflict and improving morale
- keeping on top of complex employment law, policies and processes
Contact our team
Our team can help even if you are not sure what help you need. Phone us for a chat on 0141 287 8604 or email us to get further information on what we can do for you.