is part of the CIPD ToolClicks product range
for L&D professionals. Learning ToolClicks has been developed with both independent training consultants and in-house L&D professionals in mind. Whether you’re tasked with producing internal courses to offer across your own organisation, creating a bespoke in-house solution for a client or running external training programmes, Learning ToolClicks provides you with the right foundations to design and deliver effective training solutions.
Learning ToolClicks is designed to help you plan and deliver effective training on any subject. It provides you with the tools and resources you need to:
- develop and communicate L&D policies and practices
- analyse the learning and training needs within an organisation to meet business objectives
- plan, design and structure effective training courses
- successfully deliver training
- enhance participant engagement through brain-friendly techniques
- manage challenging training situations
- provide ideas for pre-course activities, icebreakers and course closers
- plan and set up effective social and collaborative learning in the workplace
- design live online learning
- evaluate your training courses
- enable learning transfer
You can use the tools within Learning ToolClicks to create a course on any subject or use in tandem with Management and Interpersonal skills ToolClicks to create effective courses for new managers.