How to specialise in employment law

Hi there,

I graduated with a law degree last year, with a particular interest in employment law - taking advanced modules and writing my dissertation on topics in employment law.

I did not want to pursue the LPC as I only want to pursue employment law. Is there a way to do this?

I currently have a job as an HR assistant and know you can go down the CIPD route, but was wondering if there are any other options?

I have discovered the Cilex programme..?