It's Friday... so two articles I read this week which I thought I'd share. While I've picked out the bullet points, you will find the 'meat on the bones' behind the two links.
10 Qualities Recruiters Never Want to See in Candidates
2. A Lack of Loyalty
4. Excessive Agreeability
9. Ignorance About the Company
10. A Lack of Professionalism
5 Questions You Should Ask at Your Next Job Interview
1. “How will you measure the success of the person in this position?”
2. “What are some of the challenges you expect the person in this position to face?”
3. “Thinking back to people you’ve seen do this work previously, what differentiated the ones who were good from the ones who were really great at it?”
4. Ask the question you really care about.
5. “What’s your timeline for next steps?”
Do you have anything to add?