Hi everyone, wanted to make you aware that our colleagues in CIPD Asia are looking for the following:
L&D Associates with Instructional Design expertise, able to develop materials from content with a variety of learner-centred activities taking into consideration adult learning theories and neuroscience to enhance learning sustainment and ensure an inclusive and engaging learner experience.
- Using people analytics to understand root cause of problems and for evidence based practice,
- Strategic Workforce planning and/or succession planning and/or job redesign,
- Organisation Design and/or Organisation Development,
- Systemic Thinking and/or Design thinking
- Employee Value Proposition
- Leveraging AI and Technology to enhance HR/L&D and/or Tech transformational projects within HR/L&D
- Leading and supporting teams through change
- Compensation and Reward/benefits
We are particularly interested in anyone with:
- the proficiency to present and translate in other languages, as some travel may be required in APAC.
- active Membership of a Professional Body
- qualifications and Continued Professional Development that enhance impact in your work
- a passion to Champion Better Work and Working Lives and advocate for the CIPD
- ability to work at both strategic and operational levels
- working knowledge within APAC with diverse teams.
If you think you can help, please contact Emma Jackson, email@example.com