The jobs listed below are current vacancies at CIPD. If you are looking for HR vacancies at other organisations, please visit our People Management Jobs site for hundreds of HR Jobs.
Exams Co-ordinator | £19,500 - £22,000
Location – Wimbledon, South West London
Type – Permanent
Hours – 35 hours per week
Salary – £19,500 - £22,000
We’re the CIPD — the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of more than 140,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We’ve been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years, helping members build their professional expertise and organisations build their HR and leadership capability.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Exams Co-ordinator with great organisational skills to support CIPD’s Quality Standards and ensure regulatory compliance across our qualifications Centres. The right candidate will have experience of working in qualifications and will have excellent customer service skills.
The Exam Co-ordinator role is a quality and process driven one. You will be required to collate and maintain accurate records and data to ensure the smooth running of exams processes. You will be the first point of contact for queries and support your team by producing statistics and running reports to improve performance.
- Utilise a broad knowledge of the CIPD qualification portfolio and quality assurance processes to provide informed initial point of contact services
- Maintain accurate data and records relating to qualifications and CIPD centres
- Ensure that established protocols relating to the enrolment and assessment of CIPD examinations are completed accurately and to the fixed sequence and schedule
- Contribute to a range of business operations and projects and liaise with relevant stakeholders to enhance service delivery and to support management information and regulatory compliance reporting by ensuring all project logistics are in place and effectively executed
- Document work flows, processes, business rules and qualification related product information
- Conducting work flow analysis to identify process enhancements
- Input to design and implementation of new systems
- Take ownership queries and liaise with customer service colleagues to ensure swift resolution
- Work as part of a team, supporting the Team Manager with the production of statistics and other student admin activities related to the team
- Support the student admin team across a range of activities to ensure that all service levels and compliance measures are achieved
- Carry out a range of general administration activities supporting Customer Services during peak periods
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Excellent organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise and work under pressure to carry out a range of complex and time sensitive activities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of centre and student information
- Able to identify and respond to incidents that may threaten the integrity of CIPD qualifications and assessment material
- Excellent communication both written and spoken
- Able to work as a reliable and flexible member of the team in order to support an integrated, risk based and customer focussed approach to quality assurance
- Proficient in the use of databases, Microsoft suite and other IT application and able to generate and interpret management information reports
- Previous experience of working within a regulated qualification awarding organisation (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of qualification assessment and quality assurance systems and processes (desirable)
Please note, the closing date for this vacancy is Friday 2 December 2016
There has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We offer a friendly and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities and benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, free two-course lunch and flexible working hours.
CIPD valuing everyone as an individual
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
Find out about our purpose and vision, meet our leadership team and learn how we're governed
Discover how we champion better work and working lives on a day-to-day basis, and read our annual report
Browse current job vacancies and learn what we're like to work with