Your wellbeing at work is important to us. Creating a positive, healthy environment in which to work is key to productivity, as well as happiness.
In addition to the practical professional support available to CIPD members via the CIPD Coronavirus Hub, we are now delighted to be able to provide CIPD members with access to a suite of products and services to support your mental health and wellbeing during these challenging times - providing you with a structured way to work through physical or mental health issues and any financial difficulty you may be currently facing.
Together with award winning workplace wellbeing provider, Health Assured, we are able to provide CIPD members with free help and support 24/7/365 via telephone or online.
When you would like to talk to someone...
This member resource provides:
- Unlimited access to free 24/7/365 confidential telephone helpline - work through your problems with a qualified therapist accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Legal information services - support on a range of issues including personal, financial and legal matters.
- Debt and financial information - support for issues such as debt, investments, pensions, managing money, negotiating with creditors.
- Manager consultancy and support - at helping people managers to support their teams effectively.
Calls are FREE and confidential. Phonelines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Call 0800 917 6470 now.
When you would like to find help online...
Access the online portal to get:
- Information on work and home issues, lifestyle, mental and physical health and general wellbeing.
- Factsheets, advice, information and self-help tools to proactively address specific wellbeing areas and make healthier, more informed lifestyle choices.
- Links to specialist support organisations.
- A Wellbeing Resources area with access to: 4-week programmes, wellbeing videos, ecoaching webinars, medical information and online mini health checks.
Access to this Wellbeing hub is exclusive to CIPD members
To access this content you need to be logged into the CIPD website. Login now by clicking the button below.