Here are some tips for making the content you create easy to read:
- Make sure your content is clear, concise and useful.
- Break up pages and long paragraphs with bulleted lists and meaningful subheadings.
- Where appropriate embed links in your copy but use common sense and don't litter your text with embedded links as this can distract and divert attention.
- If you're pulling links out of the copy, introduce them with a bullet.
- Use regular solid filled circular bullets.
- Vary copy length.
- Avoid repetition.
- Use plain and simple headlines.
- Use bold sparingly and only for emphasis. Overuse of bold makes content look unprofessional and aggressive. Avoid using bold in the middle of the copy.