Watch our webinar to learn more about the impact of long COVID, how you can best support employees grappling with the condition and managing a return to work after a long absence.
Our panel of experts include:
- Dr Jo Yarker, Chartered Occupational Psychologist and Senior Lecturer, Birbeck University of London
- Steve Boorman, Director of Employee Health, Empactis
- Lesley Macniven, Chair of UK Long COVID Support Employment Working Group
- Matthew Reymes-Cole, Legal Manager, Croner
- Rachel Suff, Senior Policy Adviser, CIPD
Download the slides from the webinar
DISCLAIMER: The materials provided here are for general information purposes and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. While the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances may impact the accuracy and validity of the information. The CIPD is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for any action or decision taken as a result of using the guidance. You should consult the government website for the very latest information or contact a professional adviser for legal or other advice where appropriate.
Explore our related content
Practical guidance to effectively manage and support an employee’s return to work after long-term sickness absence
View our list of resources on supporting employees who are affected by long COVID
CIPD experts, leaders and practitioners tackle the key issues and questions around the pandemic