Internships that work gives comprehensive guidance to help employers start an internship scheme or improve their existing programme.
It covers all the main issues surrounding internships, including:
- helping interns and business get the most out of internships
- guidance on how much to pay interns
- the best way to recruit interns
- creating a good induction process for interns
- effective ways to supervise and support interns
- how to structure short- and long-term internships
- a checklist for running an internship
- a model internship agreement
Originally published in December 2009, this guide was updated in May 2013 and again in September 2015. It is available for download below.