Understand what diversity means for your workplace and how an effective diversity and inclusion strategy can support your business
This popular online calendar, produced in partnership with Diversiton for CIPD members, contains:
- over 240 important dates including holy days, special events, festivals and bank holidays
- a monthly quote on life
- a 'diversity perspective' image
- the special focus for each month
- lunar cycles.
The top seven benefits from the calendar are that it:
- provides important daily information on dates, holidays and festivals, for managers and staff
- ensures every person can have immediate access – at work and at home
- encourages self learning and personal development
- helps to protect your organisation against equality claims
- increases credibility with customers and users
- supports your organisation's diversity, cultural and equality training initiatives
- promotes awareness of diversity throughout your organisation.
Without limit, copying, reproduction or redistribution of this Diversity Calendar (whether by paper or via any computer system or web page) is expressly prohibited unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the License Agreement accompanying the product. To the extent a name or logo does not appear on any part of this publication does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Diversiton or its clients/affiliates has established in this product. Users may assume no right to modify, transfer, sell or create derivative works from this Diversity Calendar.
The Diversity Calendar is wholly owned under copyright by Diversiton Ltd. © 2015 Diversiton Ltd. All rights reserved.
Explore our related content
An introduction to the challenges and opportunities of managing a diverse workforce with practical guidance on effective diversity management
A discussion of the pros and cons of quotas and other affirmative action policies, reviewing evidence from politics education and the workplace
An exploration of the health of diversity and inclusion from the perspective of HR practitioners