CIPD members have access to EBSCO - providing you with a wealth of resources at your fingertips allowing you to discover new thinking on strategy, leadership and innovation.
EBSCO for the CIPD is a rich resource of full-text articles from over 200 leading journal and magazine titles covering HR, Business, Management, and L&D subject areas, providing you with relevant, reliable academic content from leading academic publishers, academic societies and university presses. Whether you are studying for a qualification or just want to carry out some research for a business case or white paper you can be confident in your research.
Features and tools:
- Use the Publication Finder tool to quickly access the journal or magazine you want
- Choose to use Basic or Advanced search facilities depending on whether you want to look more broadly around a topic or you know more specifically what you are looking for
- Access full text articles as a default
- Use the Citation Resolver tool to directly find specific articles (if available in EBSCO)
- Get an overview to the topic you are researching with Research Starters
- Click on the quick links to take you directly to popular business, HR and L&D journals and magazines
- Set up your own folder area to bookmark articles of interest or saved searches and define your preferences
- Ask our librarian for assistance if you are struggling with your search queries
(Please note: you will need to be logged into the CIPD website to access the portal.)
Log in to view more
Log in to view more of this content. If you don't have a web account why not register to gain access to more of the CIPD's resources. Please note that some of our resources are for members only.
See the journal titles that we have physically available to read at the CIPD's headquarters
This is member-only resource providing access to our specialist database, containing books, reports and journal articles as well as an archive of CIPD research and surveys dating from 1999
Explore evidence and gain insights from a wide range of resources from the CIPD