Have you recently upgraded your membership and need to network with other HR professionals?, changed your job role and need to bounce ideas to gain greater clarity or are you simply looking for a new challenge.
Have you ever considered joining your local CIPD Branch committee here in Cumbria? We are a group of dedicated volunteers from a wide range of HR & L&D roles, who are passionate about supporting the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of our colleagues across Cumbria.
Joining the committee would offer you opportunities to network with other HR and Development professionals, gain a wider insight into the strategy and vision of the CIPD, with the prospect of influencing policies and strategies of the CIPD at Formal Council. Also, active committee members are able to access Local, Regional and National events, with expenses paid for by the Branch.
Expectations from committee members who join are: To attend a minimum of 8 committee meetings throughout the year and to take part in organising events on behalf of the Branch. If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are able to dedicate your expertise, please contact me - I would love to hear from you. My contact details are: email@example.com
The current dates of our meetings are:
- Saturday 27 October 2018 (9.30am The Trout, Cockermouth)
- Saturday 1 December 2018 (9.30am Penrith Fire Station)
- Saturday 26 January 2019 (9.30am The Trout, Cockermouth)
- Saturday 23 February 2019 (9.30am Penrith Fire Station)
- Saturday 9 March 2019 (9.30am The Trout, Cockermouth)
- Saturday 13 April 2019 (9.30am Penrith Fire Station)