Learning and Development Group
The group provides a forum for professionals working in training and development. We aim to:
- deliver a programme of good quality events that appeal to a wide range of training and development audiences
- provide a platform for training and development professionals to network and keep up to date with latest practices
- raise the profile of learning and development and provide input to related policies.
We are hosting three events in the 2015/2016 programme. We want your input to the creation of future Learning and Development workshops, so if you would like us to cover a specific topic, or can suggest a venue or speaker, please contact us.
Sole Practitioner Group
Are you an HR practitioner, typically working in an SME, without the support of a corporate HR department? Are you the single source of HR expertise within your organisation?
Our HR Sole Practitioner Group provides an opportunity for members to discuss the challenges they face in a stand-alone role and share solutions to common problems encountered at work. We meet on a regular basis and on occasions organise practical workshops on key workplace issues. The Group provides a great support network for people who don't have the opportunity to speak to like-minded HR professionals at work.
We also have an active virtual community and share ideas and knowledge through group email and our LinkedIn site. Contact us if you have any queries.
Independent Practitioner and Consultants Group
Meetings are held throughout the year targeted at members who are, or may be thinking of becoming, self-employed, freelance practitioners or independent consultants.
Don’t be alone, come and join the group where you can meet to:
- share experience and knowledge
- provide mutual support and guidance
- hear speakers on subjects of particular interest to consultant
- collaborate with other group members.
Contact us for further information.