Welcome to the Merseyside and North Cheshire Branch, a thriving community of people and development professionals.
We seek to:
- build a supportive and professional network around you
- expand the high-impact development opportunities available to you with like-minded professionals
- create opportunities to boost your career whilst also boosting your well-being.
We are organised into 3 geographic groups and a special interest group:
- The Liverpool Group – Paul McEvoy Clarke and his team
- The Chester Group – Alison Vincent and her team
- The St Helens, Runcorn and Warrington (StaW) Group – Jenny Cook and her team
- The Special Interest Group (High Performance and Strategy) – led by Denice Preece
We also have other dedicated HR professionals undertaking key strategic work in the region:
- Our Branch Vice Chair – Lynn Delaney
- Our mentoring advisor and lead – Rachel Robins
- Our CIPD Council Representative – Jenny Johnson
- Our CIPD Northern Area Partnership Representative – Gary Hewins
We encourage you to connect with your Branch, and start benefiting from our opportunities and networks local to you.
The first thing you can do is register for our newsletter below. This is exclusive and free to you as a membership benefit.
We are also seeking professionals to join our ambitious and impressive team of volunteers in the various groups – especially in the Chester and St Helens, Runcorn, and Warrington Groups. Please get in contact with me directly should you wish to contribute to your Branch.
We look forward to seeing you at our events and welcome your feedback on how we can continue to develop our branch to support your and your organisation's needs.
Professor Tony Wall
Chair, CIPD Merseyside and North Cheshire Branch
We are also a part of a longstanding voluntary partnership of the ten northern England branches covering between them an area from the Scottish border down to Cheshire in the West and South Yorkshire in the East and providing services to around 24,000 members.