The CIPD team in Scotland works closely with our network of members, volunteers and stakeholders to develop the profession and build our policy relevance and reach. With more than 11,000 CIPD members across Scotland, we sit at the heart of a proud, growing community of practitioners, members, partners, policymakers and thought leaders in the world of work. Through our collaborative efforts we’ll take big steps towards championing better work and working lives.
Building partnerships with organisations
The CIPD team in Scotland is ideally placed to support organisations through their people management challenges and to build HR capability within organisations of all sizes; combining CIPD expertise and insights with your own to co-create your HR capability strategy and a team fit for the future.
We are proud to work with employers across the public, private and third sector to build and support their development strategy for HR and L&D professionals across Scotland.
Our conferences, events and networks
Over the coming months, we have a vibrant schedule of activity on offer, so whether you are a CIPD student or a Chartered Fellow, there will be something of interest to you. Details of all events across Scotland over the coming months can be found in our CIPD Scotland calendar of events, including large scale, high impact conferences as well as inspiring local networks:
- CIPD Scotland Annual Conference, EICC, 1 March 2018
- CIPD Scotland Future Talent and Student Conference, University of Strathclyde Technology & Innovation Centres, 17 February 2018
- Leaders in Learning Network
- Knowledge into Practice Network
- Scottish Policy Forum
- HR Leader Networks
Many of our events and networks offer significant profile raising opportunities for organisations and key CIPD partners. There are lots of different ways a company can sponsor CIPD activity across Scotland, and show their support, including
- Sponsoring a conference, event or Scotland wide network
- Exhibiting at a conference or event
- Providing a venue
- Advertising on our website or e-newsletters
- Providing great content and speaker contribution