Online, face-to-face or blended learning for your organisation
Raise the capability, credibility and impact of your people function
To recognise those who are going above and beyond and partnering exclusively with the CIPD to grow the next generation of people professionals, we have developed the CIPD People Development Partner.
To be a CIPD People Development Partner, your organisation must:
- recognise and align your HR and L&D capability and practices against an international standard of excellence (for example, the CIPD Profession Map)
- be committed to the ongoing professionalism of your people through qualifications and membership
- be a champion for the profession by providing entry points (for example through apprenticeships and graduate programmes)
- work with the CIPD to continually support your team to thrive through training and development
- invest back into the wider profession by participating in research and policy.
The key to success for any business is how it develops, attracts and retains its people. We see the vital importance of having the very best HR capabilities and talent working for and supporting organisations. That's why we work with hundreds of organisations every year to be the best that they can be.
It's crucial that HR has the confidence and capability to be able to innovate, to think differently, to try new things and particularly to ensure that what we do is well informed by knowledge, understanding and evidence.
We've collaborated with 19,000 people professionals worldwide to understand and design an international standard of what excellence looks like in HR and L&D. We recognise the huge importance organisations play in translating and embedding these standards and ensuring their people professionals have the skills and capabilities to keep up with the changing landscape.