Find out if the HR Consultant/Partner Apprenticeship (Level 5) is right for you
Who is this apprenticeship for?
HR professionals in this role are typically:
- newly appointed to an HR role and involved in delivering frontline support to HR managers and employees, or
- existing HR staff who’d like to improve their knowledge and understanding of HR.
HR Support Apprentices typically provide managers with advice on a wide range of HR issues. Their work is likely to include:
- handling day-to-day queries
- providing HR advice
- using HR systems to keep records
- providing the business with relevant HR information
- working with the business on HR changes
- working on a range of HR processes, ranging from transactional to relatively complex, from recruitment to retirement.
The entry requirements for this apprenticeship will be decided by the employer.
The length of this apprenticeship should typically be 18-24 months depending on existing knowledge and experience.
Professional registration links
Successful completion of this standard enables the apprentice to apply for CIPD Associate Membership (Assoc CIPD).