We deliver our HR and L&D qualifications through over 270 accredited universities, colleges and professional training providers in the UK and internationally. These training providers are at the heart of our qualifications.
The CIPD currently have good provision of our qualifications and are not actively looking to award new study centres. Our focus is on working with our existing centres to ensure the best possible student experience and the continued growth and improvement of the profession.
If you want to register your interest in becoming a CIPD accredited centre, we will hold details and as we reviewed our provision again in July 2017 we may be in contact to discuss accreditation further. We can only consider enquiries from study centres if:
- You can demonstrate experience delivering high-quality professional qualifications.
- You’re able to put together a plan of action to attract a minimum of 50 in students in year one with ambition to grow.
- You can provide detailed market research in your field of enquiry.
- You can deliver CIPD qualifications in geographic regions requiring further provision.
- You offer an excellent, innovative and potentially unique learning experience.
Benefits of becoming a CIPD-approved study centre
Watch our video on the benefits of becoming a CIPD-accredited training provider.