Re-joining CIPD membership is easy
Re-join the CIPD and we'll keep you informed, supported and connected throughout your career.
If you have been a CIPD member previously, re-joining the CIPD is easy. It only take five minutes and you'll have instant access to member-only website content.
Join over 145,000 members who have an edge in their career development
- Access to trusted, valuable content, information and practical tools
- Designatory letters after your name (if professional member previously)
- Connect and expand your professional network
- Career management support to help you make your next career move
- Professional development tools
- Exclusive member-only savings
|Membership type||Re-joining fee||12 months*||Total|
|Associate member / Academic Associate||£70||£159||£229|
|Chartered Member / Academic Member||£70||£185||£255|
|Chartered Fellow / Academic Fellow / Chartered Companion||£70||£210||£280|
*Based on July 2018 – June 2019
Welcome back to CIPD membership
Start enjoying expert benefits and resources:
- Your badge of credibility in the HR and L&D profession.
- The confidence you inspire in your current and future employers, clients and peers.
- Your enhanced career prospects and earning potential.
- Exclusive access to the latest HR and L&D resources, tools and research.
- Opportunities to socialise, discuss and learn from an interested community.
Even though I have been in this profession for over 30 years, the learning never stops. Without wishing to sound cheesy, CIPD membership has enabled me to do that.
Kathy Hampden, Chartered FCIPD