Why choose to upgrade via face-to-face assessment?
- Run throughout the year at various locations, including London and Manchester
- No forms to complete
- Takes around 45 minutes
- Receive your result in 10 working days
- Talk about your experience in person.
How to apply
- Read the candidate guidance notes for telephone assessment (below).
- Book your assessment: If you believe that you are eligible to Upgrade, please call our Customer Services team on +44 (0)208 612 6208 to book your face-to-face assessment at one of our events. There’s a non-refundable assessment fee of which must be paid by credit or debit card when you book your assessment.
- Read the terms and conditions of the upgrading face-to-face assessment. You will need to agree to these before your assessment.
- Request feedback: In advance of the assessment, you’ll be required to provide feedback from your line manager or client along with a copy of your current CV to the CIPD.
- Undergo the assessment: During your assessment you will be invited to talk about your experience with one of our experienced assessors. There are no forms to complete and the assessment will take around 45 minutes.
- Receive the outcome: Afterwards you'll receive notification of the outcome within 10 working days. If successful, we'll send you your new Chartered Fellow card and certificate.
Associate members: If you’re an Associate who’s eligible to receive one free upgrade using the online application form to Chartered Fellow, please note that this does not apply to upgrading by face-to-face assessment.
Guidance and application forms for face-to-face assessment
We are hosting the following face-to-face upgrading assessment events. Owing to popularity places are limited.
26 January 2017
London - CIPD, Wimbledon
21 March 2017
London - CIPD, Victoria
Face-to-face assessment events are subject to change or cancellation at short notice and more dates will be added. For more information please call customer services team on +44 (0)20 8612 6208.