What is the back-to-work scheme?
The back-to-work programme is free for members who have been out of work (unemployed) and actively seeking work for at least six months. As part of our ongoing commitment to support you throughout your career, this tailored 4 week programme will help you return to work after an extended period owing to:
- career break
We have partnered with LHH Penna who will provide out of work CIPD members with a tailored outplacement programme for one month, accessed from one of their UK offices or website. The service will consist of:
- a workshop
- a one-to-one career coaching session
- access to CRN, LHH Penna’s online support tool
- access to one of LHH Penna’s office locations for one month.
How will this scheme benefit me?
You will be provided with high quality support tailored to your personal preferences. Drawing on over 40 years of experience, this blended support programme will:
- help you explore and evaluate your options
- identify goals and opportunities
- devise an effective plan to progress quickly
- give you valuable career management skills in the process.
About LHH Penna's CRN
An online career portal
Containing premium jobs search databases, world-class company and industry research, career planning and assessment tools, seminars, webinars, blogs, e-learning tools as well as information on training, retirement and self-employment, LHH Penna's Career Resource Network (CRN), provides a wealth of information and resources 24/7/365 to help you identify, plan and secure your next career move.