Associate membership is awarded to Student members who have successfully completed the CIPD-approved Certificate or Diploma.
Benefits of becoming an Associate member
- Get to use the designation Assoc CIPD after your name.
- Enhance your career prospects and earning potential.
- Show your commitment to high standards and ethical compliance.
- Support your job and professional development through exclusive access to a growing and vibrant community of HR and L&D professionals, leading-edge resources and tailored development tools.
I feel that being a CIPD professional member gives me the credibility required within my field, especially when dealing with senior stakeholders.
Symon Irving, Assoc CIPD
Resourcing Consultant, Advantage XPO
Your steps to upgrading to Associate member:
- Step 1: Become a Student member once you enrol onto your CIPD qualification.
- Step 2: Ensure your CIPD membership remains current while you study.
- Step 3: You've done all the hard work and completed your Certificate or Diploma qualification. Now we'll award you with Associate membership and there are no fees involved.