What we're looking for
Working at 'Chartered Membership level' means that you are thinking at a strategic level, but delivery is likely to be operational, working with a range of stakeholders. There will be complexity in the thinking and / or delivery of the work you do. You’ll need to have worked consistently at this level for at least one year within the last five years.
- Using your expertise in people, work and change to drive people change that impacts organisations and / or the profession.
- Leading the thinking in the areas of people practices you’re delivering, considering the wider impact on other people approaches and business practices.
- Synthesising information from a range of sources, critically questioning and evaluating it to make evidence-based and ethical decisions.
- Working with and influencing a range of people professionals and other stakeholders across your organisation.
- Having both an operational and strategic impact that affects other people practices and business practices, and impacts a wide range of customers and colleagues.
- Creating medium to long-term value for employees, the organisation or the profession (value which is sustained for more than a year).
All Chartered Members need to:
- Have a good understanding of a wide range of people practices and how they impact both each other and business practices.
- Have a very good understanding of your organisation, its strategy and external trends in your sector.
- Be committed to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) by reflecting on your work, connecting with peers across the profession, and enabling the development of others.
- Comply with our Code of Professional Conduct.