How can we champion better work and working lives, now and into the future?
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted at the CIPD’s ‘Shape the Future of the People Profession’ event on 29 March, 2017, or online via the CIPD’s website (www.cipd.co.uk), community channels (cipd.co.uk/community) or social media channels.
4. The opening date for entries is 10am on 29 March, 2017. The closing date of the competition is 5pm on 7 April, 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by the Professional standards Framework Operational Team by 30 April 2017. We also reserve the right not to choose a winner.
7. The winner will receive a Fortnum and Mason hamper up to the value of £100 but no less than £75.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 5 May and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Fortnum and Mason of 181 Piccadilly. London. W1A 1ER. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 14 of days after the date of the closing date of the competition.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this competition is the CIPD of 151 The Broadway, London SW19 1JQ.