CIPD launches enhanced HR-inform service to support the HR community
New service includes 24/7 helpline and updated employment law documents
The CIPD, the professional body for HR and people development, is today launching a significant update to its popular HR-inform service. Available from September 18 2017, the new HR-inform will provide people professionals with a wealth of new resources and enhanced features to help them shape the world of work.
Relaunched and rebuilt from scratch on a new mobile-friendly platform, HR-inform is available in either a ‘core’ or ‘lite’ version. HR-inform Lite is a free, open to all content resource whereas HR-inform Core is an access-all-areas subscription, covering more than twenty different resources to assist HR professionals in their day to day role.
Key features of the new HR-inform Core service include:
• Enhanced and updated employment law documents to provide guidance on current and imminent legislation. The enhanced case law library provides an overview of precedents that have shaped workplace law. As part of the update, more than 500 cases have been added to the Case Law section
• 24/7 employment law advice lines plus health and safety, VAT, PAYE and tax support
• Customisation with ‘My Favourites’ and ‘My Saved Searches’ features
• Database of definitive guides to legislation on everything from recruitment to termination
• An unrivalled bank of documentation including terms, guides, policy and letter templates and information all in one place
• Settlements and forecasts report providing information on key pay trends, forecasts, and awards by industry sector
• Employment calculator for calculating statutory pay; leave entitlement for maternity, holiday, redundancy, sickness
• Job evaluation tool to evaluate jobs and benchmark them against the external market.
Peter Cheese, chief executive, CIPD said: “We are delighted to offer such an extensive platform of support for the HR community. This is a significant evolution of the HR-inform service and will provide people professionals with a wealth of guidance and support whenever and wherever they need it. These resources will help our members and the wider HR community - whether they are practitioners, consultants or trainers – to be more effective in their day-to-day role, supporting their workforces and organisations and meeting the challenges of the changing employment landscape.”
The new HR-inform service, delivered in partnership with Croner, is available from September 18 2017 at www.hr-inform.co.uk/
The HR-inform Core service is available at a 50% discount for CIPD members.
If you wish to reproduce this press release in full on your website, please link back to the original source.