The UK's new immigration system will now govern the movement of EU and other overseas workers to the UK.
HR professionals and employers will need to understand what is required to retain or recruit non-UK workers, and together with them, take the appropriate steps to meet the legal obligations regarding their right to work in the UK.
Select from below the situations that apply to your organisation to identify the actions you may need to consider. Please note that the actions focus on the various people implications rather than political or trade matters.
People considerations for Brexit
Click on the situations that are relevant for your organisation to see the list of recommended actions.
For more help on Brexit:
- Employers' legal guide to post-Brexit immigration
- CIPD Brexit Hub
- Events and training on Brexit
- Webcast: Preparing for the new post-Brexit immigration policy
- Brexit continuity planning guide for HR
- Workforce planning practice (members only)
- Preparing for Brexit through workforce planning