HR-inform has re-launched with additional resources and enhanced features. If you’re a CIPD member, you’ll save up to 50% on a standard one-year subscription rate.
What is HR-inform?
A practical online tool designed to embed good HR practice in your organisation and ensure your organisation stays legally compliant. You can use HR-inform to access information and implementation guidance on a range of topics, from recruitment to retirement.
Subscribe to HR-inform and you’ll:
- gain access to the most up-to-date employment law
- ensure your organisation avoids costly mistakes and stays legally compliant
- be able to implement employment legislation and good HR practice in the workplace
- save time and money managing complex HR procedures by accessing content organised in one place
- receive support when you need it with access to CIPD Employment Law Helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What’s new in HR-inform?
Improved employment law content offering:
- Enhanced case law library, providing an overview of precedents shaping workplace law
- Database of definitive guides to legislation
- Unrivalled bank of regularly updated model documents, including letters, policies and forms
- Updated news articles to cover recent issues faced by employers in 2017
- Enhanced employment law helpline service.
New tools and resources to make your job easier:
- Salary search and benchmarking
- Settlements and forecasts report providing information on key pay trends, forecasts, and awards by industry sector
- Employment calculator for calculating statutory pay, maternity leave entitlement, holiday, redundancy, and sickness
- Job evaluation tool to evaluate jobs and benchmark them against the external market.