This comprehensive study draws on insights from hundreds of large-scale experiments to identify the most effective ways of reducing prejudice and discrimination at work. Essential reading for anyone interested in building more inclusive workplaces.
The CIPD carries out research on a wide range of topics affecting work and working lives. Read the latest research reports, survey reviews and guidance on developing skills, working lives, people analytics, workforce planning and corporate transparency.
Examine the evidence behind the claim that flexible working arrangements support inclusion and diversity
From the 'nature' of the work to the design of work: based on case studies and research into enforced flexible working measures during COVID-19, this report outlines strategies to make a success of hybrid working
Our report reveals the lessons learnt by L&D professionals as they adapted their practices in response to the pandemic
Our research explores the meaning of employee resilience and the key factors that protect or reinforce resilience
Explore the seventeenth reward management survey through six key themes, and review the key findings, recommendations and implications for practitioners
Take a look at other recently published reports or go to the Knowledge hub and see all reports.
- Race inclusion reports
- Inclusion at work: perspectives on LGBT+ working lives
- Digital learning in a post-COVID-19 economy
- Employee engagement: an evidence review
- People Profession Survey 2020: global results
- The future of furlough: Recommendations for now and for any future wage subsidy
- Skills to grow: the case for enhanced ILAs in Scotland
- Managing extended paternity leave
- COVID-19 and the youth labour market
- CEO pay and the workforce
- Reforming employment status and strengthening rights
- People Profession 2030: a collective view of future trends
- Responsible business through crisis
- Resourcing and talent planning survey
- Revamping labour market enforcement in the UK
- Working from home: assessing the research evidence
- Embedding new ways of working post-pandemic
Plan your online work experience programme to support young people with their school-to-work transition through the pandemic
Practical advice and case studies for organisations and their employees working to establish, improve or run an effective staff network.
Advice on how organisations can begin to prepare for a return to the workplace and a longer term move to hybrid working
Take a look at other recently published guides or view all guides and guidance.
- Managing and supporting remote workers: a guide for line managers
- Employers’ legal guide to post-Brexit immigration
- How to source diverse suppliers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Post-furlough guide
- Sabbaticals guide
- How to have difficult conversations about race at work
Browse A-Z lists of factsheets, employment law, guides and webcasts to access all of our practical guidance content in one place
Listen to episodes from our podcast series on a range of topical workplace, HR and L&D issues
Browse our A - Z list of HR, OD and L&D topics available within the Knowledge hub