This report, produced by Towards Maturity and supported by the CIPD, presents evidence for business leaders and L&D professionals to reflect on the new world of work and workers and the expectations of the C – suite to consider why driving a ‘New Learning Organisation’ will unlock potential and lead to sustainable business results.
This report will:
- Highlight the new world of work and workers
- Summarise the expectations of the C -suite
- Explore Peter Senge’s original vision of the ‘Learning Organisation’
- Present evidence on why a ‘New Learning Organisation’ is needed for 21st Century Business and what characteristics are required for success
- Share how organisations from the Towards Maturity’s Top 10% index are helping to define the 6 new learning organisation characteristics
- Provide practical insights on how to unlock potential by driving the 6 characteristics of a new learning organisation