This report, produced by Towards Maturity and supported by the CIPD, presents evidence for business leaders and L&D professionals to reflect on the new world of work and workers and the expectations of the C – suite to consider why driving a ‘New Learning Organisation’ will unlock potential and lead to sustainable business results.
This report will:
- Highlight the new world of work and workers
- Summarise the expectations of the C -suite
- Explore Peter Senge’s original vision of the ‘Learning Organisation’
- Present evidence on why a ‘New Learning Organisation’ is needed for 21st Century Business and what characteristics are required for success
- Share how organisations from the Towards Maturity’s Top 10% index are helping to define the 6 new learning organisation characteristics
- Provide practical insights on how to unlock potential by driving the 6 characteristics of a new learning organisation
Explore our related content
Produced by Towards Maturity and supported by the CIPD, this report presents evidence for leaders in learning and development on changing approaches to workplace learning so they can consider the skills they need in future
Episode 103: What is the return on investment of your leaning and development initiatives? This month’s speakers discuss how L&D can and should align their activities to the business and evaluate their impact.
Information on the different types of digital learning, and the benefits, drawbacks and effectiveness of digital learning
Understand what 'helping people to learn' means in a workplace context, the theories behind it, and the strategic and practical issues involved